Admin & Membership Manager
Admin & Membership Manager
ELS PERFORMANCE GOLF ACADEMY VIETNAM
1. Manage Reception, Locker room & Cleaning teams, make sure all staff present themselves up to a 5-star facility standards
2. Make sure reception staff understand how to use the Concept system effectively for day-to-day operations, including the POS, Golf booking, Lesson booking and ProShop inventory control
3. Train Reception staff on making and maintaining reports on golf lesson schedule, golf lessons sales & booking; sending daily revenue reports; and maintaining List of Learners
4. Make sure ProShop merchandise items maintain at minimum stock level, place re-orders & new orders for upcoming season
5. Keep Clubhouse neat, tidy, in good working condition and presented up to 5-star standards
6. Prepare reports such as Monthly Revenue Reports & Monthly Clubhouse Operations Report
1. Serve as initial point of contact for many potential members and prospective member questions, providing accurate and efficient information in an effort to build strong membership relationships, improve member satisfaction and promote the overall club. In charge of daily maintenance of potential members list and member communications
2. Develop EPGA membership strategies and brochure collateral
3. Maintain electronic member databases and hard files. Creates and maintains accurate and efficient filing systems
4. Welcome new members with gift packs & notify members on the Academy’s Member Events
5. Create annual Membership Programs that brings more benefits to all Members; put all programs into year event calendar & make sure all programs implemented as planned
6. Act as primary owner for all member website duties; responsibilities include updated and creation of online content, distribution of communication, tracking member activity and collecting member feedback
7. Set foundation to all regular member correspondence including but not limited to: Monthly Member Newsletter, Club announcements, and seasonal event updates
8. Maintain complete understanding of membership categories, sales processes and new member enrollment processes
9. Assist with development, administration and achievement of the annual golf revenue plan
10. Assist in marketing efforts to continually promote controlled golf access to target markets
11. Create a customer service oriented atmosphere that promotes the game of golf and meets the needs of members, guests and visitors to the facility enhancing guest satisfaction
12. Develop contacts with corporations, local businesses, civic organizations and charity groups to promote the facility
- A solid knowledge of golf
- Experience of a similar sales role, membership sales would be an advantage.
- Ability manage a busy workload and achieve financial targets
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Uncompromising standards and meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding customer care skills
- Computer literacy & financial acumen
- Experience of a call-centre or other customer service role is essential, together with an excellent telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Patience, willingness to listen and the ability to work in a fast paced environment and ignore distractions are critical personal qualities, together with, above all, a passion for delivering first class customer service while meeting the needs of the business.
- To provide full administrative support to the Membership Manager using Microsoft Office packages; • Process new memberships, renewals, change of details, member packs, letters and membership cards; • Manage the membership systems to ensure data is current, complete and stored correctly; • Communicate effectively, in writing and orally, the range of club services and benefits of membership; • To ensure a consistently high level of service is delivered to members and prospective members; • To assist with membership enquiries from website, email, telephone or in-person, responding to their request efficiently; • To support the Golf At Goodwood team in any other ways deemed necessary for the successful achievement of the overall business goals; • To administer the Day Membership system in addition to other voucher requests
- Position will offer a base salary, commission/bonus and holiday fund.
- Benefits package includes eligibility for health insurance, dental, and paid time off.
- Association dues and continuing education allowance are also included.
- If interested please send all inquiries or resumes via email : email@example.com